Friday, March 24, 2006

Thursdays...Thirteen

THE FOLLOWING CODE IS FOR A PINK STYLED THURSDAY THIRTEEN:


Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things I would grab in case of House Fire

1…. BEN (duh,Barb)

2. The Cat's (wait the prospects of no more cat hair) no get em!!

3. Ben's Bear Blankey( if any of us want to sleep again)

4. Umm..Alan (at least a quick tap to say "ya comin???"

5. Pictures ( oh god, I really need to get them in one place)

6. My favorite blankey (once again, if any of us ever want to sleep)

7. IPod (my favorite tunes all togather, much faster than any CD's)

8. The laptop(to tell the tale) and feed my blogging addiction

9. My Sex and the City DVD's (to remember to always be a strong woman, and the set of DVD's was way overpriced, and I will not pay that again)

10.My hair straightner(my hair is very frizzy, since preganancy, It's not PRETTY)

11.Ben's Baby blanket (my first knitting project, I ever completed)

12,Oh, what about all of Alan's STUFF in the garage,(hope the fire doesn't destroy it, Hee Hee)

13. Bananas...quick and easy snack we all enjoy, while we wait to hear the damages!!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: