Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Movie Mania...

I just have to say; this is the first year I actually have almost seen all movies up for an oscar this year. Capote, Brokeback Mountain, and Crash, so far...two more to go. And I was pretty impressed by all of them so far.

Capote which I saw yesterday,was really good, I had no idea what a crazy man he was, and his part was played brilliantly.

Brokeback Mountain. Wow!!! I really liked it, but am still taken back by it, and not sure what to think. I am very liberal, but had a hard time seeing a few things I guess I just wasn't ready for, even though I thought...hey nothing can surprise me these days.

And Crash, well it just made me sad. And really brought me to alot of realization that goes on right under my nose.

So Goodnite, and Goodluck and Munich are the two left to see, and I really don't have alot of interest in either, but I'll get into the theatre to seem em, hopefully soon.

I think my next movie in this movie mania is going to be "Curious George" What do ya think, could it have a shot at it next year????

No comments: