Wednesday, April 12, 2006

More Wine...with that Whining???

Well the homefront has been pretty quiet this week, except....for the CONSTANT whining rolling out my most adorable little boys mouth. I keep telling myself this will pass, this will pass, this will pass. WILL IT????? He is talking a little bit now, but whatever words he is saying has a whine to it.

I know that every parent has this problem with their little one's at one time or another, but dear god, by the end of the day, that one last word (along with the whine) goes thru me, and I want to hit the ceiling, and grab the closest alcoholic beverage, and consume it ALLLLL...because that will help right. Just drowning out the problem instead of resolving it.

I have tried the logic with him like.. Ben, if you whine it to me I cannot understand you. Or..Ben I will not listen to you when your whining. Ahh, logic and a 2 year old, nope not happpening as of yet. Oh how I do love my little guy, but I'm going Crazy.

They say the 3's are better, "Is that a nice way of saying just more challenging???

The Irony of all this....is that I could feel myself whining as I was telling you all my problems. Ugggg!!!

Such is life....Happy HUMP Day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the terrible twos! Just take a deep breath and it will pass, I promise!

Anonymous said...

I would tell my nieces (back in my childless days) when they started to whine, "I stopped listening to you 10 minutes ago."

I know, this doesn't help. :)