Thursday, April 20, 2006

Quirky

So..here are 6 quirky or unique facts about our family; compliments of www.poopydigs.com that make our family, well make our family just us...here goes:

1. My husband is the cookiest man I know, and he really floors me sometimes, with the things that come out of his mouth.

2. Our cats still rule the roost even after Ben was born; now the cats have him scooting over in his bed to make room for them.

3. I can never let Ben go to bed with pajamas that don't match.(My husband just pulls the first thing out, top and bottom, they don't have to go togather, me I have to make it right, is that obsessive, Yep I know, can't help it.)

4. We all love to put peanutbutter on pieces of chocolate, instead of buying a reese's peanutbutter cup(just not the same.)

5. I now cannot fall asleep without my son snuggling with me at least for a little while. ( he gives me big hugs, and pats me on the back, ending with a huge kiss) it melts me. And is the greatest ending to the day....

6. My husband loves to shop more than me. (seriously)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Neato, you got tagged because I tagged poopydigs, cool. I can't let my son go to bed in unmatching pjs either. I am a little anal/obsessive about things. My pjs have to match as well. Have a great one!

Anonymous said...

I am the same way about the matching pajamas. Hubz does the same thing your Hubz does, and it drives me nuts.

Funny :)