Monday, April 10, 2006

Papa Bear has a New Job..

Well at least a part time one. My husband has now been crowned the New Grocery shopper of the household...We made a deal the other day. You see in the past few months Mama Bear has not been to keen on the whole idea of cooking. I don't know what it is I really am in a slump when it comes to the kitchen and what should be going on in there.(ahh...come on you all know how I feel)Well anyway, we have been eating out quite a bit, and both of us know that really needs to stop.

I guess after going to the grocery store, unloading the sacks, unpacking the contents of millions of plastic bags, the last thing I want to do is cook the stuff. So..hubby has said he will do the shopping and unload and unpack if I keep up the cooking duty. May seem like a trivial trade; but I actually have been quite into it, and am starting to come around on the cooking thing. Emeril would still be the ultimate trade, but I have to live within my means....

No comments: