Thursday, March 23, 2006

Ben's Bowling Adventures










So the whole family went to our first bowling Birthday Party last Sat. Ben did pretty well, and loved the whole thing about throwing this heavy ball, and letting it bang into something. He didn't quite understand the whole waiting his turn thing, but he's a bit like his mommy, ummm..impatient. He bowled an 84, with the help of his daddy, and siderails, but not to bad for the little guys first time.
Mommy, well she sucked. She had no help from daddy or siderails and bowled a whopping 50 on the first, and 34 on the second game. Honestly I really never bowled when I was younger, until I was old enough to drink, and the bowling scene was cool, with your pitcher of beer, and good friends.
I must say, the beer helped me out, and I actually bowled so well, I could have been on a league. Oh, wait was that me being dillusional, (from the beer) THINKING I was awesome, me thinks so...

No comments: