Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Shhhh...I'm trying to sleep

So I woke up this morning feeling...well not to rested. Have you ever had one of those nites where you had been dreaming allll...nite??? That was me, from the time I layed my very sleepy head down last nite until this morning when my eyes popped open, I have been running a muck in my head, and now I'm not feeling to refreshed, and can't remeber a damn thing that happened.

8 Hours, yes 8 hours of sleep(Ben has been sleeping with no interruptions for the past few weeks, hence mommy has really enjoyed an all nite slumber) and notta one account of my busy evening in my head.

I really could have some juicy love stories to tell if only my dreams had been vived enough(damn) well I will just keep dreaming and hopeing I am having some slutty hot romance with hmmm...I'll just leave it at that for now....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have had nights like that too. Deep sleep dreaming and wake up, not remembering anything, and feeling kinda crappy.

Hope tonight you have a great dream about your slutty hot romance :)