Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hypocrite, ahhh...maybe


So...this act of being a hypocrite may still be steming from yesterday's post.

Ben and I woke up this morning, he usually wants some cereal and milk, when he first wakes up. So, I get that for him, but no not today, he runs to the kitchen pointing and exclaiming he would like something in the cabinet. I open it, and he points to the Nemo fruit snack. Now for most of you who have kids, a fruit snack is really not fruit at all, but a great cover for pure sugar in this very cute disquised animal shape. I was not going to give him that first thing in the morning, so..I offered a banana, some toast, different cereal, anything but the fruit snack. He finally gave up after much whining (which I really don't deal very well with at 6am) but I stuck to my guns.

About an hour later, I was searching in my purse for some chapstick, and came across a wonderful wrapped piece of heaven, at least for me at this time it was perfect....

So...guess what mean mommy had for breakfast???? She really was thinking of her sanity.





Hypocrite....maybe??? Satisfied.....completely!!!!

No comments: