Thursday, March 16, 2006

Finally....Something good for my Soul!!!

So...I'm feeling much better today. Driving home the other day from picking up children, we were listening to 103.7 The Mountain, an awesome song comes on by woman artist by the name of K.T. Tunstall. Maybe you've heard of her, come to find out she's been around with an album since 2004, but it was my first time hearing her. Reminds me alot of Shawn Colvin, only she's got alot more soul to her, she actually really ROCKS!!!

Found her CD yesterday Kalidescope. It's Awesome!! I don't come across to many cd's I like all of, but this one certainly did. While giving a bath to Ben last nite, we had it on. He was busy playing with all of his tub things, then this one song comes on "Black Horse" and he stands up, starts shakin his booty and rockin out....He had me laughing so hard. And that's all it took for me to have a fulll out BELLYLAUGH to make things all good in the world.

THANK GOD FOR MUSIC....TO ALL THE MUSICAL ARTISTS OUT THERE....KEEP ROCKIN, SO I CAN KEEP SMILIN!!!

No comments: