Sunday, March 26, 2006

It just feels right...

So, for the few of you who read my blog, you've noticed I have decided to go with a different title. After much thought, and a some help from a friend who also is a fellow blogger, my blog title I think is just much more appropriate for the content in which my blog petrudes.

I am forever laughing at something, weather it be my son, husband or my friends. Also sitting down in the morning with my cup of joe, and wandering thur my daily blogs I love to read,to give a good laugh and a big boost for the day.

I laugh alot, and I hope that comes out in my writings of my life, of love, kids, animals and everyday life. I sometimes have to remind myself to maybe laugh abit more, and stop sweating the small things, my hair wouldn't be so gray, and the lines may slow down abit on my face. When I'm old and gray I really want the laugh lines of my face tell my story.... and not so much the stressful ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new title. I think my life has alot of belly laughs too!

Anonymous said...

It's good to laugh. Crunches for the lungs.