Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A Walk in the Clouds...

So...the last few days have been like a daze for me. I thought oh, we all have those days when we are just so tired we could fall asleep standing up (ya know, the feeling you get when the baby has been up all nite, crying for something, to be fed, tooth coming in, stuffy nose, puking every hour or so. Ah...is it coming back to ya) Well that's how I have been the last few days, only it was not from sleepless nites.

To tell you the truth I thought it was just me, and my body saying, get up and run on the tredmill lazy bones, you need to get your blood pumping. But I had no energy to even get my shoes on.

Last nite it really was all I could do to make it through eating dinner, without laying in it. I was on the floor playing with Ben while he watched a little bit of wiggles last nite, the next thing I know, I wake up to Ben kissing my nose, and saying Mooooommmmmyyy. Alan yells in from computer "Barb you alright?" Like how long was I out for, and he's just checking on me now, what if I needed medical attention. It would have needed to wait until he had reponded to all his email. Uggg...good thing it was just needing sleep.

We all hit the bed about 8:30, my god, how pathetic. I was thinking how in the world am I gonna make it through another day like this. On top of that my stomach had been aching with some gross acid crap, which I take medicine for sometimes, actually had been taking it for the last few days. ( Remember when we were young, meaning our early twenties, and a asprin and beer cured whatever was aling us , good-bye to THAT.)

Well on with the story I got up this morning feeling just as tired, maybe a bit rested, and got into the cubbards for my tummy meds, and decided to take a look at the pill bottle, for some foolish reason.

Eureka, I had been taking allergy medication, which I only take once and while, and at bedtime, Cuz it makes me DROWSY!!!!!!! Oh, how I've enjoyed my little walk in the clouds, but glad to be back on earth....

Reminder to self:" Read the damn bottles of medication before popping them in your mouth, You IDIOT!!!"

No comments: