Thursday, March 30, 2006

Horribe Movie Flick

So.. I settle everyone down to bed last nite, really geared up to finally get to watch a movie all by myself without ANY interruptions.So...curled up on the couch, pop the movie into the DVD player (I had rented almost a week ago, that's sometimes how long they sit before I even actually get around to watchin em.)

Now I had heard great things about this movie, it's an artsy flick not really generated out into the huge theatres for all to see. The movie PLEEAAASSEE...The squid and the Whale. Oh it started out disturbing, and just kept getting worse. Hey maybe that was the intent of the whole thing.

I guess my whole outl0ok on movies has changed, I want to be entertained if I am going to use my quiet time card, meaning without hubby or kid, I really need to be dazzled.

To me, this is my opinion only, I was not entertained. I don't need to watch a movie with such disfunction, it creeps me out. Really, don't we see enough of that in real life, hmmm...really, right before our eyes everday in some shape or form. Well it had good reviews, so... maybe some people just can't get enough. I'm good thankyou.... Bad,Bad,Bad Movie

No comments: