Thursday, March 23, 2006

Laundry...is finally Done

So...I started doing laundry hmm..I think last thursday, and I would throw it on spare bed in Ben's room, and fold as I could. We now have a new use for Ben's changing table, can you guess?? It's the new place the clothes stay stacked ,once folded. Instead of Alan, or I getting a stack and just putting it away, well we have been pulling from the folded stack in Ben's room for the past week.

I know Alan's out of boxers, and I'm sure other articles of clothing, when I see him running around in spongebob boxers, he NEVER wears. How can this be, all he would have to do is get his clothes off the table and put them away. Good god, the laziness is absolutlely insane. I clean, dry and fold them. Ummm...how hard is it to stick it in a closet. Well, apparently it's very HARD. A little help please, PLEASE!!! Well I finally had had it, and I was up at the crack of dawn putting about, oh I'm really not sure, probably 20 loads or something , of clothes away. LAUNDRY IS DONE., till tommorrow

That is my bitch for the week...

No comments: